General Website Enquiries
We are very interested to hear what you think about the site and what you would like to see added in the future.
If you have any comments or would like to send us feedback, please fill in the form below:
Advertising on This Site
If you are interested in advertising in one of our accommodation or other listings please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Even if you are not interested in a paid-for listing, we would be only too happy to include your business name on an appropriate page on the website.
Advertisers on the website during 2015-2016 will be entitled to a 10% reduction on their adverts in the 2016 tourism brochure. Contact the town council on 01297 445175 or email email@example.com for further information.
If you know of an event that should be included in the calendar, please submit your event details.
Please allow plenty of time to promote your event - your event should be live on the site within three working days of receipt.
Lyme Regis Tourist Information Centre
April - October: Monday-Saturday 10:00-17:00
August 2nd - September 13th: Sundays 10:00-16:00
November - March: Monday-Saturday 10:00-15:00
- Local accommodation booking and Book-A-Bed-Ahead service
- Large selection of free information on attractions, where to eat, events, walking, fossil hunting, local transport
- Selection of gifts, books, maps, postcards, greetings cards and stamps
Ticketing services include:
- Marine Theatre Box Office including theatre gift vouchers
- Advance tickets for regional and local events and shows including Great Dorset Steam Fair, RNAS Yeovilton Airday, Bath & West Show, Devon County Show, Dorset County Show, Melplash Show
- Advance tickets for the Eden Project, Abbotsbury Passport, Sealife Centre
- Theatre tickets for Weymouth Pavilion, Bournemouth International Centre plus National Theatre gift vouchers
- National Express Coaches, First Buses, Condor Ferries, Sovereign Coaches
- Also discount vouchers for a selection of attractions in the area
- Level access, low-level counter, seating available
- Hearing loop, magnifying glass
- Guide dogs and dogs for the disabled welcomed
- Information in large print
- Temporary disabled car parking permits
- RADAR keys available (RADAR toilet nearby)
Charmouth Local Tourist Information Point
Address: Charmouth Central (the old library)
This tourist information service is offered as a pick-up for local information, offering tourist information including local attractions, what's on, where to eat, sports and leisure, and where to stay.
Staff from the parish council offices have also been 'Welcome Host' trained and are willing to help with general enquiries on the local area.